Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gucci Muchi Pucci!

Its been awhile! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days now! I've been super busy with work and summer classes (you all know how those goes) so I've been playing catch up with bloggin and everything.

Here's a quick Nails of the Week for you all:

Gucci Muchi Pucci
"A Creamy Luscious Pink with a Kiss of Mauve"
~Essie


Here's mine:



more pics:

This is my first ESSIE nail polish! I do adore the color and its such pretty pink with a kiss of mauve. Though it was a bit streaky at first and hard to apply, after a few coats it was fine.  I think I applied like 3 coats to get a good even and opaque color, but I'm sure it will look nice with just 2 coats especially if you're going for a lighter feel.  The polish stayed on well for a few days and was pretty good at not chipping that much.  So far so good for me on Essie products.  Hopefully I can get more in the near future!


simplybeautiful

10 comments:

Edwina said...

i really like this nail colour!! it's very subtle yet feminine :D

L4pinkpetal said...

I've never tried Essie nail polish before. But this pink color just making me wanted to go out and get one for myself. :)

Mary said...

@edwina and !l4pinkpetal:
I totally love the color as well! liked how you described it

@l4pinkpetal:
U should totally try it! its a bit pricey but..worth it..imo

fuzkittie said...

That is a seriously pretty color~

Shop N' Chomp said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

The perfect pale pink! Love it!

Unknown said...

Love the beautiful pink color :)

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

heheh i love the name.. so cute and shade looks so awsum on you :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

i've never tried essie nail polishes but they look so nice on you!

Tina-Bobeena said...

OMG that's like the pink that i've been trying to look for!!! its so freakin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!