Monday, March 16, 2009

My Lazy Days!!
Do you ever have days when you just want to come home and go straight to bed? Forget out your daily/nightly routines of cleanser, toner, moisturizers, scrubs, and face masks is what is all on your mind. Well, I have too have tons of those nights when I am lazy too! It also sucks when you have a full face of makeup on, and the next morning either your pillow is covered in foundation and eyeliner or your face is lol, but you don't have to!
Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes:
Price: $4-$5 (this is the price for a pack of towelettes and the case) $5 for 2 (twin) pack of 60 wipes refills Product: 60 towelettes in all packages Use: Use in morning and evening to cleanse face; no rinsing necessary. Overall: After countless days of going to sleep with makeup on, etc.. I decided I needed some type of wipe to remove makeup plus cleanse my face. I tried different wipes here and there, with different price ranges, but decided on Equate. I love this product and have been using it for more than 2 years. The wipes are very easy to grab and wipe whether its for a cleanse of the face or to remove makeup. Pros: ~ The first purchase comes with a pack of wipes and a tub. Most brands do not come in tubs. ~ Twin packs of refills for the same price of one pack. ~ Removes makeup (I find that these wipes do the job most of the time for me) ~ No fragrance (I can't stand strong fragrances) ~ Cleanses thoroughly ~ No rinsing necessary ~ Not expensive Cons: ~ Can be a little drying, especially for those who have dry skin. ~ Can irritate the eye if rubbed to hard or used over too many times. ~ When you are in a need of one, and the tub is empty. Find product at most drugstores! I use this all the time for cleansing and makeup removing and will definitely keep purchasing!
Here's a picture of me showing how easy it is to use, Just wipe and throw away!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I use them every day & night... lazy or not. i use them just to remove my makeup but then i wash it off with a cleanser.
check me out.
http://peacenluv01.blogspot.com