Monday, May 21, 2012

NOTD - French, Silver, and some Borders?

Yes, I"m pretty late to the Nail Art trend.  So the new thing is the Caviar Nails, by the time I get to trying it, the trend will be over with lol.  Anyways I decided to play with some nail polishes to use and paint my nails.


One of the most recent trends I thought I saw was the two-toned border art? (is that how you say it?) So I decided to try it out. I didn't come out as well as I thought, as I'm not as talented in Nail art. Darn hand kept shaking! So I only have one picture to share.

Used: Zoya Ibiza and Sephora by OPI Metro Chic

The second attempt that night at nail art featured white French tips and a silver/glitter line. (excuse the dark remnants of the previous manicure on my cuticles)

Used Wet & Wild white polish and Milani 3D Holographic polish


I kept the French polish on for some time as I wasn't too fond of the border art. I'll definitely have to try it again maybe with different colors to see if I like it.  For the time being I'll keep practicing! Nail art, even painting my nails can be time consuming! arrhh!

simplybeautiful

No comments: