Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hi, I'm new here!! I love reading other blogs, so I thought to myself, why don't I make my own blog to share my experiences and ride through life. I love makeup, especially in the last year, I've accumulated so much makeup in 1 year to to last me a whole life time (we'll not exactly, eheh) A little about me!! Florida is my home!!! HOT HOT HOT!! Makeup is my thing (we'll i do like a lot of other things too) School is my MIND! 23 years and going~ Love is the truth Family is my Life!! I'll try to update as much as I can!! I'm no expert, so please don't expect some extraordinary things! Posts coming UP: MAC Newest Collections My Collection My weekly Haul EOTD I would love to see suggestions, tips, help from you lovely ladies.! Till then laters!!

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

hey hey hey! glad to finally see your blog!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to read more posts from you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Welcome! So nice with a new blog! Greetings from Sweden & Rocketqueen

Unknown said...

Hi there! Im new to blogging, i knew this post was awhile ago but im trying to find stuff to write a new blog, Its very hard to think up of things. Thanks for giving me a stuff to think about, i think ill start off with more about my life