Thursday, July 31, 2008

Introducing My Makeup Collection!!! Most items I have collected in about a year and half. I was into makeup before, but I never got into as much as I have now. After a brief incident with my luggage getting lost on an airline, and unable to find it, majority of my small collection was gone!!!!, so I guess I went on a shopping spree and bought more than I ever needed. First my MAC collection: Brushes: in a MAC brush belt (MAC, Lola, Sephora, BE, Shu Uemura) Pigments: ALL MAC 70+ colors LE pigments/empty pigment jars Paint Pots/ Shadesticks/ Palettes/ Lips Eyeshadows Palettes/ Pots Blushes: tenderling, peaches, sunbasque, gingerly nuance, fab, don't be shy My MSF's My Other Stash: includes UDPP, Maybelline, NYX, L'oreal, LOLA, Everyday Minerals Sephora, OPI, Smashbox, Jane That's mostly everything that I have at the moment, maybe missing a few things here and there, but I think, this stash is about to get twice as big same time next year, maybe triple? (My wallet says "Better Not") show me your collections!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an awesome collection!

Love the pigments :)

& thanks so much for the samples of the Colour Forms pigments - love them :D

The Shades Of U said...

Wow, AMAZING pigments! I'm a pigment ho, and your stash just made me drool all over the keyboard. =D

Welcome to the wonderful world of beauty blogging!

Unknown said...

that's a biiiiiiig collection!!! aah that's just too much makeup for me to handle lol.

Digital Angel said...

WoW piggies and more piggies :D I love your blushes collection too, I kept saying wow...wow..wow.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is huuuge!

Anonymous said...

holy cow! you have lots of mac! i have never owned a single mac item before! hehe.. i'm still so curious cause about everybody owns or have used it...

butterfly said...

where do u get these make up anyway? any supplier?
email me plz. sha4984@hotmail.com. tq.