Friday, September 25, 2009

I Loathe IKEA!!!
I Want this or one of these Drawers!!!!
So I have been to like IKEA like almost every week! literally since they opened here this MAY. I just love to look around and discover new things I didn't see the last time I went. Though usually I don't buy anything (no monies) I still love going there and see their showrooms, and what I can get to decorate my room and my future home!! I've seen these drawers a few places in the store and omy, How I want thee! LOL. Whenever I see them, I think of how all my makeup can fit into them and not have to always stuff my traincase or have makeup all over the place. I love the one with wheels, cause it can go anywhere and its small enough to be able to push around. The 9 drawer one is omy its huge...it has smaller drawers then gradually gets bigger, which is good for like eyeshadows in the first ones, then like bottles and bags on the bottom ones. $119, I guess that's not bad, its hard to find these kinds of drawers else where, but $119 is a lot too when you don't have any, lol. One day you'll be MINE!!!!! FIND THEM HERE: IKEA
ALEX = $119 (6 drawers on coasters) "This drawer can go anywhere!! I like it a lot!"
ALEX= $119 (drawer unit 9 drawers) "You know how much makeup and junk I could put in there!! LOL"
How do you store your makeup?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

a drawer on wheels, i DEFINITELY need one of those to organize my stuff!

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love IKEA but I currently just have my makeup up in pouches and a plastic container...lol.

Julienne said...

Omg, these look really great! I haven't seen these at IKEA before.. My boyfriend and I always go there to eat their meatballs and browse the whole place to "walk it off" LOL

I gotta stick to smaller storage ideas or else I'll wanna fill them up hehe

Anonymous said...

OMG how expensive
I live in germany and of ourse we have IKEA i have the one on top and
it cost around 50 euro equals 60something $....
wow what a difference!