Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Christmas List!
~Every Christmas I look around for items that I really would love to have for as a present. Makeup is my LOVE!! lol, but I don't ever have the time to play with it or buy them. Hopefully I'll make the time to post up more daily blogs about my Wish Lists. It will be random things that I find that made me go "OMG, I REALLY WANT THAT FOR CHRISTMAS!!" ~I know I still have awhile till Christmas, but a girl can't wait. She's got to start up her WISH LIST NOW!! Its never too late to start one! Anyways, by the look of things, Christmas may be coming sooner than before, its not even Thanksgiving yet, and people are already talking about Christmas. First Wishlist Item that CAUGHT my EYEs:
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Collector Set From Sephora.com

What it does:

"The 25 Aqua Eyes Collector Set includes the full range of 25 shades so that you can create endless eye looks. Aqua Eyes is an award-winning, waterproof, and long-lasting eye liner pencil that contains a unique formula that adheres to the eye lids and resists water—even under the most extreme conditions. Its creamy texture glides on effortlessly for precise application and intense color, and by smudging it immediately after applying to the lid, it can double as a shadow."
~I was browsing the Holiday items on Sephora.com last night and found a few items that I liked, but right when I saw the collector set, my mind went BANANAS! I was like I have to so get this set. It's full size eyeliners (not like the holiday ones) and comes in 25 different shades which is so awesome. I think the only drawback would be, of course, is the PRICE! $249 is wow, lots of money!! I guess its gonna be only a wish for this Christmas! (crossing fingers, no one buys it and then it goes on sale in the sale section of sephora.com...lol) ~I'll be hopefully posting more holiday items for every to help create their wish lists this season!
Wishing Away!!

No comments: