Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Target Clearance

This past weekend I went to Target and found tons of deals.  I wasn't able to find what I needed in the deals and clearance racks, so I didn't grab anything.  However that doesn't mean that you can't either.

Target Clearance

Shoes and more shoes!

What I saw on clearance?

~ Shoes - heels, flats, sandals, 30-50% off
~ Nail polish - Sally Hansen and Maybelline nail polishes 15-30% off
~ Sonia Kashuk - spring sets on sale 15%
~ Health & Beauty - various items on sale including John Frieda sets

I love shopping at Target; I love it even more shopping for clearance items and saving me a whole lot of money.  I found heels for less than $10, even though they had none in my size (What a bummer!) The nail polishes were marked down to $2 each when they run at least $1-2 more at retail.  I'll have to go back and see what's left and some items.

Have you seen any Clearance items at your Target? 
What did you get?


**News**  I'll be doing a awesome giveaway sometime next week! Stay tuned! Follow my blog/twitter for quick updates on when it will be posted. You'll get to go shopping! **

simplybeautiful

1 comment:

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love checking out the clearance stuff at Target! :)