Looking for fresh, new photos for your blog?
Fotolia is a site that offers freeand most affordable royalty free photos
and illustrations for any website and blogs to use.
For websites and blogs, using unauthorized photos can be a big hassle to deal with, but with Fotolia, their database of stock photos can easily help you out.
Fotolia is all about protecting the intellectual property rights to images that individuals and professionals work hard to produce and maintain. They do the work of negotiating with photographers and protecting their rights while offering us buyers the opportunity to purchase photos for free or at a low cost.
Here are some information about Fotolia:
- Fotolia offers the largest image bank of free and most affordable royalty free photos and illustrations perfect for any medium, web or print.
- So far, there are 13,716,167 images, vectors and HD videos available at Fotolia.
- There are over 2,631,260 Fotolia members around the world.
- It was started by Oleg Tscheltzoff, Patrick Chassany and Thibaud Elziere in November 2005.
- 135,718 video clips in .mov, .avi, .wmv and flv formats.
- Free photos and vectors are offered daily to Facebook fans.
- All images offered on Fotolia are Royalty free, they can be used for all kinds of professional documents with no limit on time or copies:
- Creation of advertising media
- Creation of professional documents
- Illustration of press articles
- Illustration of websites, blogs, newsletters, web banners...
- Illustration multimedia documents
- Illustration / Decorations on TV shows or movies
- Creation of derivative products (Extended license)
(check out the video)
I've already downloaded some images that I like and will be utilizing them for my blog. I hope to have that up soon. The site has tons, I mean tons of photos to sift through. There were so many that I liked especially the creative artsy photos. They also had great photos for any businesses to use especially for beauty, cosmetics, and makeup. I also liked the fact that most photos are affordable (at less than $1) or Free which is always nice. Fotolia is great for us bloggers as it gives us great images to use and showcase in our blogs.
Fotolia was nice enough to offer passes
for me for a quick giveaway for my readers. Yay!
Prize: 2 lucky winners will receive a 14 day free subscription pass code to view the site and up to 3 free down loadable pictures a day.
How to enter:
1. Follow my blog
2. Comment below with what/how you will use the pictures
Additional entries: (including criteria above)
1. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about my giveaway (please include link in comments)
2. Blog a post about my giveaway (please provide link)
3. Add my blog to your side bar (please provide link)
~ Must be 18 years or older
~ International readers are welcomed (this will be done online)
~ Must reply within 48hrs of notification to obtain pass code
~ Must comply with Fotolia rules for usage of photos
~ Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email
~ Giveaway will be closed on August 20th, 2011 (about one week)
For more information, please visit Fotolia
(sponsored post: anything said and written is based on information provided by company and does not have an effect on my personal opinion. Product was provided by company for review purposes only)