Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NOTD: OPI Dim Sum Plum

Quick Nail of the Day for everyone!

Awhile back I purchased the OPI Hong Kong mini set and haven't really had a chance to play around with the colors. The colors in the set are super bright and bold, so I have to be on a good mood to try something like this.

Dim Sum Plum is a hot pink magenta color polish. Under flash and sunlight it looks more pink, but in the dark its a more plum/magenta color. To me its more on the cool side which I like as it seems a bit more toned down. I still think this a hot color and anyone can rock it.  If I think I can rock it, I'm definitely sure everyone can rock it!

OPI Dim Sum Plum


*Excuse the chip polish on one the nails.  Picture was taken a day or two later after the initial application. 

Have an Awesome Day!

simplybeautiful

No comments: