This is especially great if you are new to the Beauty world and are in need of good quality brushes. It can also be great for budding makeup artist who needs something to start off with.
Sephora Makeup Artist Brush Belt Set
What it is:
A makeup artist's belt with a range of brushes for your every need.
What you need to know:
Sephora's Brush Belt includes fifteen deluxe, professional brushes that will never leave you at a loss for makeup application. Every brush imaginable is at your fingertips, so you can create a professional makeup look anytime. The brushes come in Sephora's Makeup Artist Brush Belt case, made of easy-to-clean faux leather, with interior nylon pockets on the left and the right that are made to fit all brush sizes, and center pockets designed for a Kabuki brush on top and a bronzer brush underneath. An adjustable strap allows for the belt to be comfortably worn around the waist or over-the-shoulder. When you're done, simply cover brushes with the nylon flap, then fold the belt in half and close with the attached strap.
This set includes:
- Professional Natural Crease Brush #10
- Professional Natural Smudge Brush #11
- Professional Natural All Over Shadow Brush #12
- Professional Natural Medium Eyeshadow Brush #14
- Professional Lash & Eyebrow Comb #21
- Professional Angle Brush #22
- Professionnel Platinum Smokey Eye Brush #24
- Professionnel Platinum Natural Powder Brush #40
- Professionnel Platinum Natural Slant Brush #42
- Professionnel Platinum Natural Fan Brush #43
- Professionnel Platinum Stippling Brush #44
- Professionnel Platinum Concealer Brush #45
- Professionnel Platinum Foundation Brush #47
- Professionnel Platinum Bronzer Brush #48
- Professionnel Platinum Lip Brush #61
So the Retail price is $275. You can get it now for just $150.
That's a total of $125 off the retail price. This set is still worth over $400.
With 15 professional brushes and the brush belt, I think this is a great bargain for brushes. I have a few of Sephora Professional brushes and I love them. They still are in good condition. When I started out doing makeup, I really wanted this set, however I couldn't justify paying $275 for it, so I never got. Now that I have plenty of brushes to go around, I'm not sure if I'll get this, but you never know. I still think this is an awesome deal that everyone who can get should.
Most likely this is an online deal sale. You can get it here at Sephora.com
Get it before it's gone!