Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hello Kitty @ Target

I love Target.  Its awesome to live super close to one, however its kind of bad too as I tend to go there often.  This past weekend I was just looking around some of the home kitchen items for the house and found a whole wall of Hello Kitty items.  Yes, I've seen things here and there, but not all bunched up together. 

I found it rather cute and exciting to see that many home items were in Hello Kitty brand.  Its like going to Japan and seeing Hello Kitty everywhere.  I didn't get anything as the hubby probably wouldn't appreciate having to see Hello Kitty everyday in the kitchen lol.  Maybe someday he'll give in.

Isn't it cute?

simplybeautiful

3 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Omg I need that microwave!

Iyah Love said...

Everything is just so cute!!! :D

Glam Sparklen n' Glitz said...

Everything just wonderful. It's beautiful gifts for kids. Kids loves it.