Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Bit of Haulin
~ A few weeks late, but I just had to show them to you guys. These items were from swaps I did on MakeupAlley, which were awesome since I've been looking for them for quite awhile, and haven't had any wanting to accept any offers from me. I did two swaps on MUA, and received these items: 25 pack MAC Blank Face Charts (can't find these anywhere) Neo Sci Fi Magnetic Fields Eyeshadow MAC for Playboy lipstick in Bunny Pink (i've been lemming for this for quite some time) ~The first swap was for the Face Charts, and the Magnetic Fields e/s. I've always wanted to experiment with my own makeup designs, and tried doing that on regular paper, and it never really turned out as good as the ones I see at the MAC store. I heard that only MAC employee receives them, and aren't sold at MAC stores, which is a bummer, cause I think I would love to see some of my creations recorded for future use. I also had been lemming for Magnetic Fields, since it sold out soo fast in the summer, I didn't get a chance to get one for myself. I like the color, since I am a neutral kind of girl, so it works well for me. ~The next swap was for the "MAC for Playboy" "Bunny Pink" lipstick. I wasn't even into MAC back then, and don't even care for Playboy, but the lipstick is super cute. I've seen only a few of these sold, so I know it is a hard to find item. I saw the listing up on MUA, and decided what the heck, I'll ask the swapper if she wants to swap, doesn't hurt in asking? right? lol. So I did, and she replied and gave it a go. I was a little hesitant at first, but after a few pictures, I do believe its a real MAC lipstick. Here's the Pics:
MAC for Playboy "Bunny Pink" lipstick- isn't it gorgeous, I love the packaging

4 comments:

Laura L said...

oh,there are cute.
Hmm, i hope u able to get some cute stickers.

have a nice day <3

Jerah197 said...

cute lippie :)

Laura L said...

hi dear, wanna see everything put together? kinda hard for me.the items are too many and they can't fit into the picture. Haha...I will try to take a pic. for you if I able to make everything into a picture.

have a nice day <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary!

I wish we lived closer too. A workout buddy is great! I'll post some tips on my next blog ok. Until then, come up with some small fitness/health goals to get you started and on track!

Wind