Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fashion Trend 2012

So according to Lucky Magazine article on Yahoo Shopping, there is about 20 new Fashion Trends that will be out this Spring.  I haven't seen much buzz about some them, maybe I'm just not paying to much attention cause its about Spring/Summer here year round.

The blog lists everything from belts, shoes, to clothes.  Some of the trends I love and some I'll have to get accustomed to.  But there is a few that I love and looking forward to getting this Spring or maybe even now.


New Trends





These are some of my favorite accessories to have especially for Spring and Summer! 
What do you think?


simplybeautiful

*Information courtesy of Lucky Mag and images created on Polyvore*

1 comment:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Those belts are soo cute! Plus I want some nude pumps too...hehe. ;)