Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Finds

When I have time, weekends are all about what I can find and share. Whether its clothes, purses, makeup, Shoes, or fun, I love my weekends. 

Here's a few things from this Weekend:

                Express

From Marshalls

       Barielle Manicure Set                            Carlos Santana Boots on clearance

Michael Kors small crossbody bag


My weekend went by too fast! Ate out way too much, pictures to come.  I know it is only Monday, but I'm already ready for this week to end.

simplybeautiful

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Doesnt it seem like weekends are reasons to buy stuff? :) haha I love your cross body bag. Great color!

Stilettos Diary said...

love those boots
love
megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I am loving those handbags and nail colors. I try to buy things for myself (even if it's the smallest thing). Thanks for your comments on my blog. :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Shop N' Chomp said...

Girl, I love your boots and bag! :D

Diana said...

Love the bag! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Dallas Diva said...

Those boots are fierce! I would wear those :) I bet you will enjoy them. I always get my clothes on sale. Love your blog!
Would you like to follow each other so we can keep in touch?
http://dallasdivadiaries.com
Take care!
XO, Janie

Murano Glass said...

I love your nice accessories and your beautiful bag such very cute and color is so nice and your post blog really i like and thanks for nice share it.