Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunset Nails

I received a "GOSH" brand nail polish from a lovely secret santa this past Christmas. The shade is in a lovely orange color called “Sunset”. The color looks orange just from looking at the bottle, but after applying it to my nails, the color came out more of a duo orange/pink tone with a hint of metallic shimmer. The color is sheer; so a few coats would be needed to give off a nice and shimmery color.

The picture does not do justice to the nice color, hopefully I can get a better shot of it next time to get a truer color of the nail polish.

Overall, the polish is easy to apply, though sheer, it goes one smoothly and is build able. I noticed with a good top coat the polish stays on pretty well and had minimal chipping (even though I'm a hands on type of girl). I may have to check out more colors from the brand.

GOSH Brand Nail Polish: Sunset

(with flash)

(no flash)

Available here at Gosh Cosmetics Online

simplybeautiful

(This product was given to me as a personal gift. Not for purpose to endorse, sell, or promote any brand of any kind. Review is solely my opinion and my personal thought.)

No comments: