Monday, January 25, 2010

Smashbox "Wish" Haul
Remember the post last week in which I talked about Smashbox Beauty Sale post? HERE Well I received my package last week only after a few days after I ordered them. To my surprise! my package came so fast and it was only ground shipping! I'm definitely impressed with Smashbox and their service so far! As I said in my earlier post, I ordered 2 items in which were from the 2009 *Wish* Holiday Collection from Smashbox. It was awesome that I got it at a discount price! (YAY who doesn't love cheap, well kinda cheap)
The Package!!
Smashbox Eye Wish Palette
Smashbox WISH "For the Perfect Touch" travel brush set
Look at all the things it comes with! *Totally love the Look Book*
The case is cute and the brushes are super soft!
I will do a more in-depth review of each item coming soon including swatches and more photos. As of right now, I do like the eye shadows and the brushes so I hope it will be even more awesome! These items and more are still available on Smashbox.com but for only a limited time.
simplybeautiful
(These items are bought by me and reviewed with my own opinion. I am not affiliated with any company listed nor endorsed to do the review.)

4 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Lovely Smashbox haul, Mary! The travel brush set looks sooo nice. =D

P.S Why couldn't the Barbie hair dryer be cheaper? *cries*

Musicalhouses said...

That is a beautiful haul! Everything looks great!

Laura L said...

ya, school start. gonna back to busy life again! and gonna work'hard for everything >.<

Janel said...

Wow nice haul!