Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Goodbye BLEMISH!"

Don't you just hate those days when you wake up and find a HUGE zit on your face and can't do anything about it? Well I think I got your answer!


I've struggled with my share of blemishes whether they were big or small. I've tried many things to make them go away or freeze them from getting worse, but haven't found anything to my liking. So one day making my way into Sephora, I finally went to an SA and asked for help in determining which products were best for making those darn things go away! I asked for variety of samples and she gave her share of what she thought was best. I however walked out with samples and just one (i know one) product and this below is the one I came out with.


Ole Hendriksen "Roll-On Blemish Attack"


"The perfect weapon in the war against unsightly blemishes, this easy to use, roll-on treatment contains benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid to treat and heal."

Pros:
~ contains 5% benzoyl peroxide (which helps alot) and salicylic acid (liquid formula)
~ easy roll-on ball container
~ nice smell
~ dries up the area needed to stop inflammation
~ small size bottle:lasts a long time and good to carry around
~ need only small sample to apply
~ made of natural products
~ made for oily/blemish prone skin

Cons:
~ roll-on ball can get stuck, so product may come out slower than usual
~ depending on skin type, product can be very drying
~ somewhat pricey at $22 for a .34 oz size product
~ may be too strong for some skin type


(roller ball)
(liquid forumla-apply to blemish)
you can't see much, but its the shiny wet area where it was applied

Ole Henriksen is considered a "NATURAL" product brand in Sephora. The brand focuses on being natural, science, beauty, wellness, and takes those four into consideration when creating products.

I am still using this product to this day as I feel that it works for me. No, it is not a miracle worker. All my blemishes will not disappear overnight, but the product will help fight it to go away hence the name "Blemish Attack". For 22 dollars, it does seem much for a small bottle, but with this product, a little goes a long way. No need to douse your blemish with the product. Usually my blemishes goes away after a few applications and eventually disappears, many times with no scars. The product is awesome as it reduces the redness and stops the inflammation, which will lead to a healed blemish.

If even my husband reaches for it, I think it does pretty well in my book!

Tips:
~ Use at night time, as it can be drying
~ Dab on finger a few times to get product, then apply to blemish
~ Roll-on ball can be taken out and product can be poured out or used with q-tip


"Blemish Attack" can be found at Sephora.com



(This product was bought by me and review is based on my own experience. I am not affiliated with the brand nor sponsored to review product.)

simplybeautiful

No comments: