Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Soft Pink and Browns FOTD
Weekends are the only time I get to really play with makeup especially during the day time. It is the only days where I can take good pictures of my makeup and utilize the sun. Whereas the weekdays, I'm at work or at school, but the time I get home, its sunset or dark out already. (not really ideal for picture taking) This past weekend, I had limited time to play around with my makeup, so my FOTD look consisted of soft pinks and browns, very simple and neutral. Makeup Used: Eyes: Benefit Creaseless Cream in Recess MAC Mythology eyeshadow MAC Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow MAC Espresso eyeshadow MAC Shroom eyeshadow Smashbox Wish Palette "Brown" liner MUFE Aqua Eyes "Silver" liner MAC StudioFix Mascara Face: Everyday Minerals "Medium" matte foundation Sonia Kashuk concealer palette MAC Nuance blush Lips: MAC Boy Bait lipgloss MAC Sugar rimmed dazzleglass
Soft Pinks and Browns FOTD:
(smiles and straighten hair)
(up close)
(soft curls)
I know the color is washed out in the pictures and the colors are a bit sheer (hence the word "soft"). Hopefully next time the pictures will come out brighter and the colors will show more, esp the eyeshadow! Next time for sure it will be DRAMATIC! lol...
simplybeautiful

3 comments:

Blogger said...

I love your soft curls.. they look really pretty

And you have very healthy black hair...any secrets behind it? :)

Tina-Bobeena said...

love the soft touch to it! i like the like the lippies especially!

Unknown said...

very nice simple look! love it! :)