Thursday, May 6, 2010

Deals of the Week!

Cherry Culture ~ Spring Eyeshadow Sale ~ 25% OFF

Sephora ~ Value on the Rise ~ Sale Makeup Kits:
*Various kits on sale - Sephora, Clinique, Josie Maran, CoverFx, etc.*

Benefit ~ Free High Beam with any purchase over $55

Too Faced ~ Free Full Size Eyeshadow with purchase of $35+


I haven't done one of these posts in a long while.  If you would like to see me, comment below and let me know. I was also thinking of posting various deals on the side column throughout the week too. I'm always on the search for cool deals and discounts. It's awesome to know how much I would be able to save!

Got any to share? Feel free to email me or comment!


simplybeautiful

(I am not affiliated with said companies.  For sole purpose of helping readers with discounts as well as for myself)

7 comments:

Angelique said...

Thanks for all the heads up on those deals :]

Especialmente Gaspas said...

Thanks :))

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

I like to see more of these kind of post girl! Im always in a hunt for great deals like these! Thanks for sharing!

m0chiii said...

yay !! thanks for sharing.. i too love love love deals ^_~

Iria Pita said...

when are yu going to post the giveaway winner?

serenadeveryday said...

Hello Miss!

I really like these types of post. They keep me up to date on deals. You should keep posting theses. =] If it weren't for the fact I'm on a buy ban I would definitely make a purchase from Cherry Culture.

As for where I get my Kit Kats from I made a post before on where I got some:
http://serenadeveryday.blogspot.com/2010/04/belated-bday-first-clinique-kit-kats.html

But the Flan, Maple and Green tea are from a store in SF.


<3 Serena.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

gotta get to sephora!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com