Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Chic with Coral - FOTD

I had a poll going on last few weeks on which look I should do next and the most voted one was the Spring Look.  I decided that since I didn't a look with the MAC Pret-a-Papier haul, I would use the items I bought for this look!

Spring Chic with Corals ~ FOTD





Products used:

F: Sonia Kashuk concealer, MAC: Instant Chic and Gingerly blush, Vapour Beauty Aura shimmer
E: MAC Coral Crepe p/p, Studio Fix m/a, Blackline liner, Shroom e/s.  Unk e/s palette, NYX Milk pencil, Essence brow powder.
L: MAC Bare Slimshine

Overall I like this look, its very spring to me and very girly.  The paint pot was awesome, as it made the eye shadow color very vibrant and even more pigmented than without it.  I know its a simple look, but I think its the best time to wear this kind of look, in the Spring.

What's your Favorite Spring 2010 look?

simplybeautiful

Sorry again, The winner to my GIVEAWAY will be posted at the end of this week!

7 comments:

serenadeveryday said...

I'm actually still finding a favorite look for spring. I'm wanting to play with pinks and browns. I've been using blues this winter soOooo.. I think it's time for a change.

I like your FOTD. Those colors are really pretty. I want a spring look similar to yours.


<3 Serena.

Laura Beth said...

I love it! Looks great on you!

xox Laura Beth

Unknown said...

Lovely!
XX

Marce said...

Corals look very pretty on you, I'm loving this look!
XO

Tina-Bobeena said...

this is so cute! i'm liking your cheeks!!!

stellarvixen said...

hey i luvv your spring look!
coral eyes with bright cheeks!

my spring looks is somehow muted & grayish lol with a pop of fresh cheeks

i did two look rusty bronzie gray with benefit skinny jeans..
and another sweet pink with grey depth~~
http://stellarvixen.blogspot.com/2010/05/stellar-going-to-life-code-anti-aging.html

am waiting for my NARS-Kuala Lumpur hehe

OMG i cant wait for the Giveaway RESULTS! NARS NARS NARS!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The paint pot looks so pretty on you :3