Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MAC To the Beach Collection

 MAC's Newest Collection coming up is a Beach collection.  Get ready for the Summer and Tan away!

"To the Beach"


MAC Eye Shadow
  • Sand & Sun: Light Peach (Matte)
  • Firecraker: Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Sweet & Punchy: Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Shimmermoss: Green with Green Pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Humid: Intense Green with Shimmer (Frost)
MAC Lipstick
  • BeachBound: Sheer Frosted Pale Peach (Glaze)
  • Lazy Day: Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
  • Thrills: Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
  • FunBathing: Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (CremeSheen)
MAC Lipglass
  • Easy Lounger: Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
  • Flurry of Fun: Sheer Sparkly Peach
  • Splashing: Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl
MAC Lip Pencil
  • Life’s a Breeze: Soft Pink
  • Temperature Rising: Loudmouth Orange
MAC Eye Kohl
  • Float on By: Dark Green Turquoise
  • Rosemary & Thyme: Mid-Tone Olive Gold with Shimmer

MAC Powder Blush
  • Hipness: Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
  • Get-Away Bronze: Mid-Tone SunTan (Frost)
MAC High-Light Powder
  • Marine Life: Multicolour Pressed Powder
MAC Nail Lacquer
  • In the Buff: Muted Taupe Avocado (Cream)
  • Scorcher: Creamy Bright Coral Red (Cream)
MAC To The Beach Bag

Luster Drops
  • Pink Rebel – Blue Pink with Gold Pearl
  • Sun Rush – Peachy Bronze with Gold Pearl
Bronzing Powder
  • Golden – Muted golden tan-beige with golden shimmer (pale skin!)
  • Refined Golden – Finely spun golden with soft pearl finish (darker skin!)
Bronze Body Oil
  • Glowing Tan with multidimensional golden shimmer
Brushes
  • 130 Short Duo Fibre 
  • 131 Short Duo Fibre Powder/ Blush
Available May 27th, 2010 at US locations/International May 2010

 I'm totally going to get a lot from this collection if not all. I have yet to go and see if my counter has them yet to secretly go swatch them, so we'll see if I get some earlier swatches!  The one I may get a few of is the Marine Life Power which I think is totally cool! Even with the overspray, I'm going to get one to look at and one to use! Definitely going to get the bag, just because it is way cute! Can't Wait!

What are you planning to get from this Collection?

simplybeautiful

8 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

aaaa i love the bag! it matches my swimsuit :D

missy_ellie_uk said...

This came out a couple of weeks ago in the UK, and I got the Lazy Days lipstick, Sun Rush lustre drops, Lazy Days lipstick, and the Marine Life powder! I really liked this collection, I think the packaging is very cute and the colours are really summery.

I have swatches on my blog, if you're interested.

http://missyellieuk.blogspot.com

m0chiii said...

oh no !!! this is gonna put a big dent in my wallet !!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

I want to check out Marine Life too! Can't wait to see everything =D

Marce said...

I'm excited for this collection! I'm an absolute sucker for LE packaging, which doesn't help either :)
I'll probably get an eye liner and some shadows, maybe a lippie and a gloss. Oh and a blush! LOL

SilhouetteScreams said...

I really want to go molest the cream bronzers :) and I love the look of Marine Life, but I know if I buy it I'll have to buy another one just to stare at LOL

Shop N' Chomp said...

Thanks for the tips, Mary! Sooo true about what happens after marriage. =\

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to pick up lazy day, getaway bronze blush and the pink lustre drops:) ahh I want it all, I wish I had willpower against limited edition MAC! Or any MAC for that matter...haha xxx