Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pretty in Pink - FOTD

Lately I've been on a Pink high, and been playing with all my pink colors that is in my makeup collection.  Somehow this Spring as inticed me to do lots of pinks/purples/golds looks, which are colors I love anyways! So this past weekend, I was able to draw some inspiration from a picture I had from a catalog and present to you my make shift version of it!

Pretty in Pink - FOTD

My Inspiration - Sephora Spring Catalog

My Attempt:

Glasses and Curls

Products used:

Face:  Sonia Kashuk concealer, MAC concealer, Vapour Beauty Aura Blush, MAC Instant Chic Blush

Eyes: Revlon Illuminance Moonlit Jewels, MAC Bare Study, Fresco Rose paint pot,
Lancome Moonlight quad, MAC Instant Chic blush, MAC Blacktrack liner and Studio Fix mascara

Lips: Softlip chapstik, Koshize Lk1 lipstick


If only I had features like the model, maybe I'll have a better chance at making the FOTD, look more similar, but hey I got do make the look my own! hehe.  I loved the soft pinks and browns for the eyeshadow which is a color I could wear all the time.  I also loved the lip color.  I don't have any flashy hot pink lipstick like the models, but after searching my stash, I was able to find a bright pink lipstick that work well for me and stood out. I usually just wear soft pinks or nude lip colors, but surprisely I liked the lipcolor.  Other than that, I curled my hair and finished my look and I was all set.

Do you like wearing Pink color cosmetics?

simplybeautiful

9 comments:

Unknown said...

<3 this look u looks preety :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you look the way you do! The eyeshadow makes your lids look so shimmery and lovely. I love the pink color on your lips, also. SO beautiful.

Laura L said...

i like the lipcolor :)

fuzkittie said...

Definitely adorable and super pretty!!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

i love the soft curls on you! so romantic :) i can't pull off reds or pinks so i just stay away from it

Sara said...

lovely! i like the look.. man i am gonna try some pinks too :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is so cute on you! :3 and I lvoe the hair too, very romantic looking.

How do you like the Revlon creme shadow quad? I have that one and I love it :)

Tina-Bobeena said...

this is such a sweet and soft look! cute!

Deanna said...

Pretty, pretty lip color!

p.s. I nominated you for a Sunshine Award on my blog :)