Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ELF - New Polish Colors

Just received an email lfrom ELF telling me that they have new polish colors for nails available on their site!  I have yet to try their nail polish, but I've heard many good things about them.

ELF ~ NAIL POLISH

"This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails."

Berry Pink

For just $1.00, that's an awesome steal to get for nail polish! 34 colors available to everyone to choose from. Anywhere from clear nail polish to black nail polish.  With over 635 ratings on the site, I bet you this is a good rated product.  I definitely need to get me some more nail polish and at $1.00 each, I can probably get all of them! YAY!

ELF ~ NAIL Polish Deal!
Get 5 new nail polish free with any purchase over $20 (enter code: EGPOLAXA)


Time for shopping Anyone?

Let me know what you think of ELF ~ Nail Polish!
Should I get some?

simplybeautiful

11 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

Hi Mary! :)
At $1 a pop, they're worth all the risk you want. I have Nude and Royal Purple. Nude barely shows up but gives your nails a healthy sheen, Royal Purple is a really pretty sheen purple (kind of like my blue dress recently but purple). I'm sure I have swatches under nail polish tag.

I'm tempted to try Sunset, and all the new pastels! The problem is they tend to chip/peel right off (which I suppose means it's good for your nails) and the colours on the site aren't always accurate.

Hope that helps!
-Angie

Mary said...

cool thanks angie for the info! I guess for $1, you can't expect too much! but still worth a try! thanks

Laura L said...

that's a great deal. I'm addicted to try some cream shades :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I haven't tried their polish yet but I'm curious! Definitely love that price. :D

Unknown said...

The deal is definitely good :) $20 can get you a lot of things. I just bought a big order of ELF and they were great! I especially love the Glow blush, which is a highlighter :) You should try it! I think I might try it! :)

Angelique said...

sweet deal! Damn... I just went shopping today too -_-

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ahhh I see a mint green and a lilac! *squeals* :D

Susie said...

I have a bunch and just ordered the new ones. The lavender and green look cool.
Hey who won your giveaway? I can't seem to find a post telling who won.
Susie

Liza said...

i bought my mum their french mani set for mother's day. she likes it lots. i think the green and lavender look really nice and trend-friendly. i've also tried their dark navy black/blue and i thought the color was lovely but it was very chip-prone. they're really nice overall and it's worth investing in them for a dollar :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

thanks for this! i will have to go shopping for ELF now. would love to try their polishes, especially if i can get them for free.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

Yay! You like my bathroom pics lolll thank goodness someone does! Aww poor thing :( Ugh I have to take the MCAT as well, so it's not all fun and games for me either x_x Good luck!