Sunday, May 16, 2010

Deals of the Week!

I will be doing a weekly "Deals of the Week" post hopefully at the beginning of the week containing Awesome Deals that are going on at the moment or will be happening.  This is a post to give everyone a chance to score some great deals and spend less than what we all should be spending, I know I should! hehe.

Check back often to this post as I should be updating this post periodically with various deals I find.  I will also have the link to this post on the sidebar for easy finding and access. Do let me know if you guys like me doing these posts or if this is just a waste of time! I would love to hear from you!

Current Deals of the Week!

Beauty.com-  Get $10 off your order of $60 or more!


Sephora.com - Get a FREE sample of Philosophys Miracle Worker Miraculous > Anti-aging moisturizer with any online order. Enter code* BRIGHTEN* at checkout.



Victoria's Secret - 3 Tier- $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250! Valid Through: 6/2/10


Ulta.com - 20% off any One Item* (enter code: 46537)


Philosophy.com - Friends & Family Sale 20% off all orders thru 5/20/10 (enter code: happiness)

I will hopefully be adding more deals as I get more information for them!  If anyone has any deals or discounts to share, feel free to comment below and I'll have it posted! The more the merrier!

Don't we all love DEALS!

 simplybeautiful

(I am not affiliated with said companies.  For sole purpose of helping readers with discounts as well as for myself)

5 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love the idea of a "Deals of the Week" post! =D

Janel said...

Wow! Great Idea ^_^ Thanks!
[my blog]

Anonymous said...

Great idea :) Thanks for posting these! x

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Thanks for sharing and please keep posting these are great! :]

xoxo
Miss Nikka
http://nerdork.blogspot.com

Mary said...

@everyone! def. will keep posting..see any deals, lmk