Friday, March 12, 2010

Beauty Blog Award!

Yay, So lovely Lisa tagged me and awarded me 3 Beauty blogger awards! yay!

Here they are:



*Beautiful Blogger Award*:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Share 7 ‘interesting’ facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers
*Sunshine Award*:
1. Post the logo on your Blog
2. Pass it to 7 bloggers that inspire you!
3. Link the bloggers and let them know
*I ♥ You! Award*:
1. Post award on your blog
2. Link the person who has given you the award
3. Pass the award to 7 other blogs you've newly discovered
4. Remember to contact the bloggers you've nominated


Now about me!!!
*Beautiful Blogger Award*:
1. Thank you Lisa! You're the best!
4. Share 7 ‘interesting’ facts about yourself.
1. I love to sing   2. I love Makeup(can't you tell?)    3. I'm married    4. I'm still in school 
5. I'm super clumsy    6. I like to laugh    7. I enjoy family/friends
*Sunshine Award*:
1/2/3: All done
*I ♥ You! Award*:
1....All Done!

I instead nominated these blogs for the awards!







Keep the love flowing!! Thanks!!!

simplybeautiful

10 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Thank you, Mary! *hugs* Btw, what is school 5? *feels dumb*

Mary said...

LOL..i just fixed it! its #5. I'm super clumsy! hehe

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ah! No worries. I'm hella clumsy too. XP

Laura L said...

thank you.... I'm clumsy as well, my bf scare i might fall down when i jumping on the stairs... haha!

Mary said...

LOL..my husband calls me "crzy lady" cause i'm so clumsy..lol I always forget what i'm doing

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

congrats on the awards.....:D

mslovelylia said...

Hey Mary,
Yes, I am also Hmong. Its great to know that there are some Hmong Beauty Bloggers out there. Its a big world, but knowing someone online, makes is so much smaller but exciting!!

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

congrats Mary you got sooo many and you deserve more :))) yayeee for sending some to my way.i am chuffed . i want to give an acceptance speech but dont want to bore your readers to death :)
THANKS BABE

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

aww mary :) congrats and thank you so much!

Swtest2Lips said...

Thank you so much Mary! Im so excited. Sorry Ive been Mia, weekends are crazy for me! Ill have this up and ready in a day or 2! Im super excited and sooo honored! ~hugs~