Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yummy Goodness!

Green Island Frozen Yogurt


Got myself some yummy Fro Yo this weekend. Strawberry, Mango, and Vanilla Tart with yummy fruits, mochi, coconut jelly, and palm seeds. One of the best places so far in Tampa, for Frozen Yogurt!  Can't wait to go back and get me some!


up close and personal!


I was so much into the dessert that by the time I got half way eating through it, I remembered to take a few pictures!..so much for a better dessert picture!  But you got the gist of it..hehe!  All the yummy yogurt is at the bottom which you can't see, but the best of the toppings are on top. 

simplybeautiful

10 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

I want me some of that now!

Angelique said...

love froyo! I cant wait for it to get warmer so I can eat that again ;]

Georgina said...

i looove froyo, i cant believe its that yummy and not sinful! haha. i love some mangoes and coco jelly on my froyo too! *drools*

Tina-Bobeena said...

OMG!!!! now i was something cold!!

serenadeveryday said...

Frozen yogurt and fruits are the best! {*yum} I can't wait for the summer so I can enjoy this yummy treat without freezing my butt off.

Mary said...

YAY girls can't wait till you guys can have fro yo too. I"m glad its warm down here in FL. so I get to have fro yo all year!! yay

Laura L said...

yum....

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

omg food. omg fro yo. omg i'm on a diet boooo xD

that looks SO good!

Ida said...

I'm crazy for frozen yogurt these days. I just had lunch and wish I could have that for dessert!

mslovelylia said...

mmm...that looks yummy!!