Friday, March 5, 2010

TOO FABULOUS???

This week, MAC does it again! MAC is again giving us another collection to drool over and spend our little to none dollars. WHY do we still go and buy? Well because of this:


MAC Too Fabulous Collection 
March 2010

Lips and cheeks get the pretty young thing treatment. Cremesheen Glass makes its comeback with six exciting new shades and three requested bring-backs! Add Mineralize Blush duos and Lip Pencils to delight and define. All Too Fabulous!


Collection details:

Cremesheen Glass- $18
A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M∙A∙C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky.

Lip Pencil- $13
A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip...

 Mineralize Blush Duo-$23
A limited-edition Mineralize Blush featuring two shades swirled into an abstract pattern...


I have yet to see these in person, hopefully this coming week, but just from the swatches I've seen, there are plenty of items that I would love to call my own.  So far the most interesting items are the cremesheen glasses and the blushes. The cremesheen glasses are going to be permanent at all stores so there is no rush for me to get them.  When they came out last year as Limited Edition, I bought Boy Bait and loved it, so I'm super glad they are going to be permanent.  The blushes are a little different from previous duo mineralize blushes. I have yet to test them to see if I really like them.

This collection is currently available online at maccosmetics.com and at any MAC counter/store.

simplybeautiful

5 comments:

Georgina said...

ooh i love the look on the models! im definitely getting some items from this collection :D

Laura L said...

this collection is sweet... ha, I'll try to get some items IF my financial allow me to do so....
most of my money goes for thesis printing @.@

serenadeveryday said...

The Mineralize Blushes look niceeee. I will definitely keep a look out for this collection. =] Thanks for the heads up.

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

mary i love your new layout! it's super fresh and cute :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I want to check out the l/g for sure! =D Thanks for joining my giveaway, Mary!