Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ramen Love!

Who loves RAMEN noodles? I do! I don't eat it as often and I usually just eat ones I make at home. I do wish there were Ramen noodle restaurants here, but haven't found any yet.

So after browsing all the yummy pictures of ramen noodle bowls on everyone's blogs, I decided you know what? I'm gonna make my own gourmet Ramen noodle bowl.

Here's my attempt:


Ingredients:

Ramen noodle
Boiled Eggs (almost hard boiled)
Thinly sliced Ribs (yummy)
Cilantro/Cabbage
Tofu (the best)
Addition sauces

More food love:

Yummy Goodness (you see the ribs and tofu.."drools")


Growing up, I always just ate ramen noodle as it is..no add ons of anything else, so I was surprised to find that other cultures ate ramen noodles with tons of other things in it! I was surprised that even there even noodle houses that only served ramen, wow! lol

Mr. H loved it, and so did I. I've been experimenting with different flavors and add ins, so more pictures to come.  Next time, I am going to have to try Pork Belly in it, that should be amazing.

What's your favorite Ramen Noodle flavor? add ins?

simplybeautiful

12 comments:

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

That looks so delicious! What kind of broth did you make for it??

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

Wow! That is the yummiest ramen I have seen in a while!

Mary said...

LipstickRules: umm..the broth is just from the ramen flavoring pack its the spicy version..and then i add additional asian saucess

Angie!: thanks! I think I need to make some more!

Laura L said...

nyom, u make me starving. haha
imma gonna go downstairs and have my breakfast now <3

Shop N' Chomp said...

Yum....you did good, girl...*drools*

Georgina said...

that looks gewd! :P i like beef and seafood ramen. nomnomnomnom! :D

Lisa said...

Fancy! hehe
YUM this is how I like to make mine too!
My fave flavor is spicy shrimp, the mama brand. =D

Covered In Chocolate said...

Dang girl, you make it look good. I'm gonna have to try making me some today. LOL!

Mary said...

LOL..thanks girls!

lisa: we get the mama kind too! haha

Tina-Bobeena said...

dang that look good!!!!!

serenadeveryday said...

{*DROOL} The ramen looks so good. The sliced ribs and tofu look so appetizing. I'm always too lazy to add extras into my ramen. =/
I used to like shrimp flavor a lot while growing up but recently I've been getting chicken. I should try adding stuff into my ramen next time. Yours looks soooooooo delicious.

Mary said...

thanks serena! yes you should def..try something else to the ramen