Well, MAC has them for you!
Launching April 1, 2010, MAC's newest collection is a major hightlight of the spring. If you are a makeup artist or even a wannabe (nothing wrong it it), I'm sure you'll like this collection.
MAC "Art Supplies" Collection
Products Released in this Collection:
PRO LONGWEAR LIPSTAIN MARKERS - $16.00 each
- Full of Flare – bright yellow-coral
- Styleseter – hot pink
- A Classic – rose red
- Purposefully Red – dirty red-coral
- Modern Mocha – light brown
- Point of View – light neutral
- Tomorrow’s Coral – mid-tone blue-red
- Runway Ripened – berry plum-red
- Sunset – coral brown
GREASEPAINT STICKS - $17.50
- Greengrease – blackened forest green
- Zinc Zone – dark gunmetal
- Slick Black – true carbon black
- Dirty – blackened taupe with pearl
- Brown, Now – blackened burgundy
- Below Ground – blackened bronze
- Uniformly Blue – blackened navy
- Charred Mauve – blackened violet
PEARLGLIDE INTENSE EYE LINERS - $14.50
- Almost Noir – dirty plum
- Designer Purple – iridescent violet
- Petrol Blue – deep navy
- Undercurrent – blue teal
- Industrial – periwinkle gray
- Black Line – true black
What MAC had to say!
Pencils, markers...stylishly sharp, loaded with flare. They're all you need to create that fashionable self-portrait. These Art Supplies are limited, and likely won't last. Stock up today!
What I have to say!
Overall I think its a good exciting collection. Something different from the usual lipstick and lipgloss. This is definitely a collection for those who love to play with color and make up their own makeup looks. I hope to get to the MAC store this weekend to get some swatches. In the mean time, check out the other bloggers as many of them already got some swatches already!
Collection can be purchased online now at maccosmetics.com or at any MAC Store.
What are you going to get from the Collection?