Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MAC Studio Fix Mascara

MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara came out this January in the MAC collection "In the Studio".  That collection featured a brand new mascara called the Studio Fix. I was able to purchase it when it came out.

Product Review:

MAC Studio Fix Mascara

Innovative, mousse-like formula gives superior definition, volume and lift by filling in sparse lashes for a dramatic effect. New moulded brush prevents clumping. Rich in pigments. Long-wearing polymers quickly coat from root to tip. Keeps lashes light, lifted, supple, and full. No clumping.




Pros:
~Longer and thinner brush bristle
~No clumping
~Pretty inexpensive for a highend brand.
~Gives off a light, natural look
~Slight curl

Cons:
~Not waterproof
~Not as much volume as I like
~Semi in lengthening lashes.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Would I buy it again? yes

Overall, I think its a pretty good mascara.  Compared to all of MAC's other lash mascaras, this one is probably the best one.  I liked it because of the thinner and longer bristle..which helps separate the clumps and fits my eyes perfectly in just a few swipes.  I like it because it is not suppose to clump, which it didn't.  I love the natural look of mascara, and this product is perfect for it. If you are one for lots of volume, love for dramatic lashes, this may not be the one for you.  For $13, its not bad price for highend mascaras, but if you can find one at the drugstore that can do the same thing, it may be a little more expensive.  I like it so far, esp with lessening the clumps..which I like, so maybe I may purchase, unless I find a different mascara I like.

Sorry no pictures of me wearing it! I still have mastered the art of taking pictures of my lashes in order to show you the best it can be.  This is a true review, as I have been wearing it ever since.

This can be purchased online at maccosmetics.com or at any MAC counter/store.

(This product was purchased my myself. All reviews are done soley base on my personal views and experiences. I have no affiliation with said company)

simplybeautiful

3 comments:

jessica said...

oh the purple bag alexa is carrying, though i cant be sure, i believe it to be a miu miu .
im almost positive :)

tiffany said...

fuuun blog!!

xo tiffany

Unknown said...

i can't live without mascara!!!

ps: do you know sth about the GIVEAWAY on my blog???
you can win a copy of the FACEHUNTER BOOK!!
http://mode-moi-selle.blogspot.com/2010/03/facehunter-book-giveaway.html